1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

High School

Discussion in 'Ask the Staff' started by CrissCrisis, Sep 13, 2016.

1. CrissCrisis

CrissCrisis Active Member

Hey staff! I am assuming you all have been through Freshman year, or are in Freshman year. If not, then well, this isn't for you. But, if you have been, then I have one question for you.

What is your favorite Freshman memory? As I am being a Freshman this year, (God that means I joined Crystal Craft in the summer before 6th grade, jesus.) I was wondering what some of you experienced. If you don't wanna share, then you can go do one thing. Not share, I mean ya know, just. Well.... You get the point!

2. Bigfoot____

Bigfoot____ Member

You're in highschool? The freshmen year is a really fun one that I will always cherish. I am now in 7th grade and can't wait to hit junior year.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. MCMCaveman

MCMCaveman Well-Known Member

Wait... isn't high school:
    Freshman - 9th grade
    Sophomore - 10th grade
    Junior - 11th grade
    Senior - 12th grade

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. CrissCrisis

Yes

5. Wonckay

Wonckay Active Member

Standard American High schools go 9th-12th grade, but it can depend on where you are. Some US school districts bypass middle-school completely and begin "High School" after 5th grade. Guessing that's what Bigfoot means.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. JesterCopperpot

JesterCopperpot Active Member

Bigfoot is just being a troll guys XD

• Like Like x 1
  7. UltimateAFS

UltimateAFS Actually A Bear

^

In all seriousness though, I am in Freshman year right now, but it's freshman year of college. Which by the way, is WAY better than high school.

Backstory first. In my high school, it was mandatory to join marching band if you joined band unless you planned on doing a fall sport for the town (which got awkward for my friend, who was on a swim team in another town...). I love my saxophone A LOT, so I really wanted to keep playing. But at the same time I really didn't want to do marching band, on account of the fact that I'm out of shape and would genuinely love nothing more than to stay in bed all day playing video games or reading or soomething else (obviously that's not how life works though).

My best freshman memory would have to be before school started, when I went up to camp in the Poconos for marching band. I really didn't expect to get as invested as I did, and I ended up meeting a lot of the people I still talk to now even in college through that. I ended up doing it for all 4 years too.

Unfortunately none of those people go to my college, but a lot of my other friends do, which led to an awesome moment when we met at a club and ended up playing dance dance revolution...

• Like Like x 1
  8. CrissCrisis

Wow

9. BrokenHeart

BrokenHeart Active Member

if it makes u feel better i joined ccmc when i was 9

10. CrissCrisis

I joined at 10 :p

11. Bigfoot____

Bigfoot____ Member

I joined at 12. I turn 12 next year as well ;)

12. ZuniBBa

ZuniBBa Member

ummmm, how does that even work, you joined in 2014, you joined AT 12, and now ur turning 12....
    WTF. my mind hurts now

13. Buhk

Buhk Active Member

14. BlasterZX

BlasterZX The Almighty Blaster, Cheese on a Biscuit Lover

@WalkieTalkie87 and I were in English class and we had to come up with a modern day Romeo and Juliet... long story short, the one word that reminds me of my freshman year is RKO... just go with it ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. UltimateAFS

UltimateAFS Actually A Bear

It's funny because this is what happened with me and my friends when we were supposed to act out Hamlet...We actually had someone get RKOd on video and presented it to the class.

16. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

high school pretty lit.

17. BrokenHeart

BrokenHeart Active Member

omg i cant believe youre going to be 12 next year </333 :( ur growing so fast, seems like u were just 12 yesterday :( rip

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ZuniBBa

ZuniBBa Member

omg I can just imagine that

19. Saphiria

Saphiria Active Member

Hmm... Well the dances are always interesting. I believe this is a Texas thing, but homecoming was fun.