1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Hey look, a hacker

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by iDEVLMAN, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iDEVLMAN

iDEVLMAN Member

Today, I caught llama_13 using a "potion that kills in creative", as he described it. Unaware of the item, i asked for one and found out later, through innocent questioning that it was a hacked potion of some sort, in which he admitted to. This leads me to think he has other forms of hacks as well. As far as my account name goes in the screenshots, this is a friends account that i was using.
    -iDev

Attached Files:

2. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

What type of potion is this potion? Are you holding it in your hand? Did it actually work? What were / are the effects? Unless someone willingly changes to survival, I don't understand this could work.

3. iDEVLMAN

iDEVLMAN Member

I could show you in game if you meet me in creative. Yes. I am holding it, he dropped me one so I could have viable evidence. The potion isn't a natural in-game potion. It has a potency of some sort that is not obtained normally. I don't understand it either. The best way to explain would be in game.

4. Cldfire

Cldfire Artist

Perhaps a potion that executes /kill on whoever it hits... if this is the case it would be interesting to know how it accesses the console/bypasses permissions in order to run the command...

5. ezlmaoo

ezlmaoo Active Member

After a bit of research it was concluded that the way players can get access to custom potions, command blocks, and other items is through an interesting mod. For obvious reasons I will not post the link to it on the forums, but if for whatever reason staff needs it, they may contact me.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Thread closed

The source of the issue was found and we are working on a solution to address this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.