1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Hey Guys

Discussion in 'Survival Server' started by footymad20, Mar 9, 2017.

1. footymad20

footymad20 New Member

Hey, im not sure how many of you guys remember me but ive recently started playing minecraft again and I would like to get back into the server. There is one problem tho, my bedrock vault which i got for having Overlord rank long ago seems to not be working and i cant access anything in there which i had. Thanks

2. Natzic

Natzic Natzic.exe has stopped responding. Sysadmin

Currently no one can access their chests in the bedrock vaults. @jflory7 is aware of this and is going to try to fix it soon.

3. CrissCrisis

CrissCrisis Active Member

Woah, you joined like, even before me.

4. TentactionXXX

TentactionXXX New Member

Woah Footy U joined before I did O_O that would be cool if you made a comeback

(I joined CCMC around 5 years ago time flies)

5. Wonckay

Wonckay Active Member

Hey, I vaguely remember you from when the mafia, Vectiic, Worms, and remrem were still running around. Welcome back!

And throwback - http://crystal-craft-mc.enjin.com/

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Party_Wabbit

Party_Wabbit Active Member

you literally joined less then a week ago... plus the server hasn't even been up for 5 years :p

7. Wonckay

Wonckay Active Member

It's GolfWang, he's just changed his username. Anyways, I myself actually joined 5 years ago, although the server's still older than that. Parts of the community are even older than the server itself too, because they used to play on the MedievalCraft server that predated this one.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  8. Natzic

Natzic Natzic.exe has stopped responding. Sysadmin

I joined the original website in October of 2012, that was during MedievalCraft days. So I estimate I started playing the server about 1-2 weeks before that date.

I also played on Daylights end. That was the servers name before it became CrystalCraft.

9. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

5 years = August 12th 2017.
    @jflory7 probably knows the actual official date, but I'm pretty sure the one I put is. :)

10. footymad20

footymad20 New Member

11. Party_Wabbit

Party_Wabbit Active Member

ha knew it hasnt been 5 years

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Hey @footymad20, thanks for reporting. I'm working on trying to figure this out now, but having a hard time. I'm trying to get support in the WorldGuard community because it seems like a recent change might have broke this (I also updated WorldGuard with the world reset). If I figure it out tonight, I'll post an update in this thread. For now, it's still a work in progress.

Can confirm, this date is accurate. Even though I wasn't even involved with the server yet at that time. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

I'm having a hard time finding an answer. Will share more once I have it. If being unable to access Overlord vaults affects you moving to the new world, let us know and we can figure out something temporary in the meanwhile.

14. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

If you REALLY need something from your vault let an admin know and we can get it out. But only if you REALLY need something. Thanks :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. TentactionXXX

TentactionXXX New Member

For those that say I joined weeks ago or think I joined a few days ago you forget the name changes but I forgive the mistake lol... I remember remrem somboedee tmg_ninja and so many more members I was around for so much longer than just weeks... Heck I remember skillsmasterj and mynameisastley as owners

16. JBreezeOnline

JBreezeOnline Active Member

I wish Overlord rank could still be obtained ;)

• Funny Funny x 1