1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Happy 5th Birthday CrystalCraftMC Video!

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by dellman135, Aug 14, 2017.

1. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice. Staff Member Administrator

Hello everyone! Over the past month I have worked with @Echophox and some other individuals to make a video for @jflory7 to thank him for these incredible 5 years. I want to personally thank @jflory7 again for making this server and making sure it sticks to its roots. It’s incredible all of the history/memories that was created in these 5 years, from the yugioh cards to the dirty dirt everything had it’s purpose. I also REALLY want to thank @Echophox for doing AN AMAZING job on this video, I don’t think anyone could of made it better. Anyways here is the video.

@jflory7 will be making an official post in the coming days, please stay tuned for that. Currently he is in a big transition period.

Cheerio,
    dellman135

• Like Like x 2
    • Hype Train! Hype Train! x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Material_

Material_ Community Blacksmith Staff Member Moderator

"I'm... uuh,,, Natzic!" I'M DEAD omg

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice. Staff Member Administrator

@Natzic I think we should demote this dude. :3 no one disrespects my tmod buddy

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Buhk

Buhk Active Member

OH MY GOSH MY YOUTUBE CLIP AHHHHHH cringe

But in all honesty, I love this server. I might not be playing minecraft if it weren't for this server. I often got mad and rage quit over deaths but I always felt myself coming back. Whenever I'm Stressed or bored, this server is the perfect place to go. I would like to thank each and every one of you guys that has made this experience enjoyable. Even those who I didn't like still helped me on this journey. Thank you to: @Party_Wabbit @StellBell2866 , BamaGirrl, @mahp, @Armed_Unicorn @GameLogicYT @I_beastmode_you @CrissCrisis , the entire Ccmc staff team , and so many more. Most servers I get bored on after playing for a while, but I always find myself coming back to this one. I love you guys so much, and here's to another 5 years of the best server ever.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    • Staff Approval Staff Approval x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. Cragnarok

Cragnarok Active Member

WOOOOOOOOO!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. BlasterZX

BlasterZX The Almighty Blaster, Cheese on a Biscuit Lover

Wow even I got a cameo. Happy 5th anniversary!

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Natzic

Natzic The Sarcastic Admin! Staff Member Administrator

I agree! :p

• Staff Approval Staff Approval x 1
  8. FootMonkii

FootMonkii Active Member

Cool a CCMC video... *See's my character skin in it* I GO LIKE VIDEO.

• Like Like x 2