1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Guide for new players (for survival at least)

Discussion in 'Survival Server' started by RazorBlade789, Nov 27, 2017.

is this a good idea? idk

1. Hell yea boi

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. um no?? go away I like forgot you lol

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RazorBlade789

RazorBlade789 Member

Halo everybody! some of you may know me from old crystal craft, most forgot :p. Anyways, I've been recently getting back into Minecraft and this server especially. I went on a little thinking rant (I do that a lot), and thought to myself "boy, 2 years ago with stone gear, the struggle was real on CCMC." There were raiders everywhere honestly lol. Anyways, I was thinking and came to a conclusion that a thread like this thread should be dedicated to helping new players. Comment your tips and plz this is only for helping newbies. No shitposting although I know *it's so tempting* Keep in mind this is for absolutely clueless people that have no idea what on earth this "survival maps wait w0t not a faction server" thing

Anyways, Hope Y'all remember me(prob not lol) and Have fun posting stuff about *everyone's favorite server yaayy*

I'll go First. uh..... Ask for stuff and act really hopeless i guess? or if you have a lot of one thing just offer that to trade (eg maybe you hate cows irl(don't hate me please) and you went killed a bunch and got like 2 stacks of leather. And you want 5 diamonds to make a sword and pick. so you go in chat and every 45 seconds you say "hEy gUYs wIlLiNg tO tRAdE 2 sTACKs O lEAtHEr fOR 5 oR 6 dIAMonDs".)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  2. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

For me, the one thing I've noticed over the years is that usually you receive the same treatment from how you treat others. If you're a raider, expect no sympathies, but if you watch out for others and help them, you're more likely to receive the same treatment in return.

Not that either is a bad thing. But it depends on what you want from the server!

• Like Like x 1
  3. DuxV

DuxV Guest

Don't. Build. Near. Spawn.
    People will only go like, 1000 blocks out and then will be surprised they got raided. Go far. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. StellBell2866

StellBell2866 Active Member

Creepers are jerks! Kill them all!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. StellBell2866

StellBell2866 Active Member

Also, it is very easy to meet new people and make new friends on this server, so don't be afraid to do so!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1