1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Feedback Requested: What would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Network Suggestions' started by jflory7, Sep 20, 2015.

1. MCMCaveman

MCMCaveman Well-Known Member

Ouch, that is a low blow. That mega hole of mine took about 3 months to dig out.

2. Echophox

Echophox The GIF King

That's a fun idea! Small shorts instead of full episodes. I might actually be able to start that quicker than Season 5.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MCMCaveman

MCMCaveman Well-Known Member

If i got the YouTuber prefix, i would give up my raiding days to be able to showcase others builds.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ezlmaoo

ezlmaoo Active Member

I also recommend a new PvP arena...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Hmmm, and you don't think this would give new players too much of an upper edge on the server? I think this was discussed in the past, but some older players thought it was too much to give a newbie.

This is actually something I've been wanting to do for a while – I can stream over my bandwidth now, so I've been wanting to play with Twitch a little more.

We have something along the lines of this in the works, thanks to @_stevoism_ and @MattDude234. :)

Do you think the creative server would make a good place to host such a thing like this?

Interesting idea; might be a fun thing to try. I'd like to hear some opinions of others, though.

6. Cldfire

Cldfire Artist

That's a bit too OP, lol.
    You could realize this by installing towny and creating and admin town with plots anyone can buy. Kinda goes against the Vanilla aspect, though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. BillThePillCosby

BillThePillCosby Member

8. jflory7

UHC is something I will continue to look into.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. InfiniteCorners

InfiniteCorners Commander of Blocks Staff Member Administrator

BRING BACK BED SPAWNS! I miss them... can't we give them another try? They worked well for a long time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ezlmaoo

ezlmaoo Active Member

How about no

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. jflory7

>in before lava bed

12. notsewz123

notsewz123 Member

And I was the first one to mention that we should add UHC... Seriously. I'd stay on this server for a long time if UHC was added, and I'm sure others will too. Also, the lack of youtubers. I just got a new computer, a very pro one. I could record too. I'm new though. ;)

13. _stevoism_

_stevoism_ Web activity of OVER 9000! Staff Member Administrator

Starter Kit: All i'd add/change would be more food and maybe an iron sword. not better armor(life isn't free). so just a weapon to fight off mobs, maybe smite/bane on stone or a plain iron. food to help you travel.

If your beds obstructed / broken u shouldn't spawn there. then it would default back to spawn.

Bring back beds!!

14. Saphiria

Saphiria Active Member

Hehe, old thread but it is stickied.

I would love to see this. Considering this was posted in 2015, any news on the progress of this?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  15. CrissCrisis

CrissCrisis Active Member

I'd like to see an episode where you give Criss everything you have.

16. jflory7

What if all he has is buckets of lava, and a strong desire to give lots of warmer-than-normal hugs? :rolleyes:

17. CrissCrisis

CrissCrisis Active Member

What a snag! I'll take it!