1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

#crystalammemories

Discussion in 'Server Creativity' started by Material_, Apr 2, 2016.

Do you guys like these kinds of threads?

1. NOOOOOOO. They're stupid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. YAAAAAAAAAAAASS. I love them!

20.0%
  3. I could acre less

80.0%
  1. Material_

Material_ Community Blacksmith

#crystalfammemories!
    Tell us your favorite memories, funniest stories, and show your best pictures taken on the CCMC server!

Lets keep this going until the forth, yes FORTH year of this server!!!

2. _stevoism_

_stevoism_ Web activity of OVER 9000! Staff Member Administrator

i could acre less, only because that type though :3

When i think back i think of all the raids(pre-staff obviously), one that comes to mind ATM. We had a Don't Steal From GIBS video(2part). Making a trade with a player I tossed half my items down in good faith and they took them in left(which I expected to happen). So we bumped up raiding them since we already had a home at their team base xD. Ended up making a giant sign saying don't steal from GIBS out of gold block(what was stolen). It was fun, then later that day some of the team logged on and was trash talking that GIBS missed a stash while i was still on(lol) so i op'd back, followed him and then killed him after exposing an ocean floor vault nearby. He came back to try and fight me but i was in 'god' at that point so he ran then pvp logged. I covered his log out area in lava then left, I don't think they ever came back after that.....
    It was good times xD

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Natzic

Natzic Natzic.exe has stopped responding. Sysadmin

Well I had some amazing times back on MedievalCraft with @Echophox and I had some great times on CCMC with @Raeganrr and XxTheSilentxX18. The worst thing is I do not have a single screenshot...All I have is @Echophox old videos.

I had many other great times even though I might not have mentioned it.

The best memory I have is when I was a Moderator and we did Pimp My Base. I worked on the farm with @jflory7, I still think that is the best farm I ever made.