1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Corrupt a wish

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by FootMonkii, Mar 21, 2014.

1. JMW18

JMW18 Future software engineer

Granted, but you end up sleeping through your child's graduation (however long that is).

I wish these wishes weren't so difficult to corrupt.

2. GolemClyde

GolemClyde New Member

Granted, However everyone's imaginations were limited to accommodate this.

I wish humanity would stop separating itself into various sub classifications and realize that honestly, we aren't all that different.

3. FootMonkii

FootMonkii Active Member

Wish granted! But everyone thinks we are all the same and should share bathrooms wear all generic non gender biased clothes let men become pregnant and.. hm.. I'm not going any further!

I wish for invisibility!

(Guys I can't believe this thread is still going since I created it FOUR YEARS AGO.)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. GolemClyde

GolemClyde New Member

With a mighty wave of hands made of thoughts, a gush of dreamdust wafts forth. "Your wish has been Granted", the being intones in deep gravelly echoes and with a snap of its ethereal fingers its disappears along with your vision, for you no longer absorb any light ,even to see. blind and unseen, you wail and stumble your way through the world until you eventually get used to making your way around by hearing and little clicks you make. This continues on, freaking out everyone who hears you making your way around until you are hit by a drunk driver who ran onto the sidewalk.

I wish for a plethora of plentiful platitudes pleading and placating for peaceful and passionate promiscuity, putting pressure on positively perplexing proportions of propaganda permeating peoples perspectives.

5. FootMonkii

FootMonkii Active Member

Hmm.. Mhmm... Mmmmh.... Wish granted! It forms into a super beam melting a hole all the way through Earth causing chaos!

I wish for some hot fudge icecream!

6. JMW18

Wish granted but your dog eats it while you go to the bathroom.

I wish I could learn how to make my own texture pack quickly .

7. Echophox

Echophox The GIF King

Granted, you learn how to make a texture pack, it's beautiful, amazing, and oh so revolutionary to the game of Minecraft...unfortuntely, upon completion, a Meteor hits the Earth and you are unable to share you gift with the world.

I'm still wishing for that ice cold Coca-Cola

8. JMW18

Granted but it's the last one on earth and you have to lock it up because if you or anybody else drink it, the others will kill you.

I wish I was already graduated .

9. JMW18

I can't believe I haven't noticed this until last week. This game is awesome! Lol

10. JesterCopperpot

JesterCopperpot Active Member

Granted but your parents paid your teachers to give you good grades and now you have to restart the 3rd grade like billy madison. I wish I wish with all my heart to fly with dra- wait.... nevermind I wish I owned CCMC!!!

11. Echophox

Echophox The GIF King

Granted, you take over ownership of CCMC...but in that moment everyone remembers how old Minecraft is and suddenly starts playing Roblox instead...

I wish to finish my city tonight!

12. Nat_74

Nat_74 Natzic.exe has stopped responding. Staff Member Administrator

Granted! But GIBS comes and destroys everything...making you start from scratch.

I wish that Spring Break would get here faster!

13. JMW18

Granted, but it gets here faster, and is gone even faster.

I wish my school allowed me to miss every day and keep the grades I have.

14. DuxV

DuxV Guest

Granted, you keep your grades, but you are locked in your grade for life and can never graduate. Ever. No rly.

I wish to share an ice-cold Coke with Mr. Echophox.

15. JMW18

You Canadians sure do like your coke...nonetheless, your wish is granted. Echophox and yourself share an ice-cold coke together. However, the beverage is so cold that it freezes your brain into an icecube and you die.

I wish I had more time.

16. DuxV

DuxV Guest

Granted, you have all the time in the world, but you're literally unable to do anything with it, so you just sit there for eternity.

I wish I didn't have pain in all the places.

17. epicdestroyer955

epicdestroyer955 New Member

Granted but you are unable to sleep so your always tired and unable to sleep.

I wish that I didn't have anymore homework.