1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Suggestion Competition?

Discussion in 'Survival Server' started by iEphesus, Apr 28, 2016.

1. iEphesus

iEphesus Future software engineer

I was thinking about this today. What happens is the staff make an item that has a certain name that only they can give an item so that no counterfeits are made. There is a time limit to this competition like a few months or something.

Heres how it works: The item is given to a random person from a random generator name or something for people to choose from.

Rules:
    1. Staff cannot play due to extra permission
    2. Time limit up to staff
    3. Item must stay within a certain area (like within 5k by 5k) so that people can continually change hands.
    4. If you are online, you may carry it with you but when you get offline you must put it in a regular chest.

Please leave other suggestions so staff can see this!

2. Party_Wabbit

Party_Wabbit Active Member

there's an easier way to make sure staff can see this.
    @_stevoism_
    @UltimateAFS
    @jflory7

3. Natzic

Natzic Natzic.exe has stopped responding. Sysadmin

Even better!
    @321MCBlaster
    @Marshox66
    @dellman135
    @Nightling3
    @Natzic (I even Tagged my self!!)

It would be cool, but it would only work well if anyone that had it could be trusted not to lie.

4. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

I'm still a little bit confused about what the game is. So it's like a Capture The Flag except with a special, unique item that cannot be duplicated? I'm not opposed to the idea, but I need some more background. :)

5. iEphesus

Just saw this but it's basically like capture the flag but there are no teams. The object is to have the item with you at the end of the time frame and if you do, you get a reward. There are no limits as to how you hide the item as long as it is in a regular chest.

6. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

I wonder if there's a plugin we could use temporarily to automate this.

7. iEphesus

If there is that would be awesome! Is it possible for an item to keep you from leaving a certain radius? If so, it would be perfect.

8. PlutoGoddess

PlutoGoddess Active Member

I understand the game, It's a marvelous idea aswell.