1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Chat Talk

Discussion in 'Network Suggestions' started by Buhk, May 2, 2016.

1. Buhk

Buhk Active Member

This was just an idea that came to my mind yesterday when I was on CCMC. I think we should have a chat where we can send a message directly to staff so they can see it easily. I just think it would be a good way to communicate with staff more directly if you have a problem and/or need help.

2. Material_

Material_ Community Blacksmith

There is believe it or not! If you look at the top the page on the site the is the 'inbox', and you can make
    PMs to staff. Plus, there's the ticket system.
    -EJ

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Buhk

Buhk Active Member

It was just a suggestion, and I meant to all staff online. Also, if there are a lot of people on and there is a conversation, staff may not see private messages. The text could be colored or something that would make them notice.

4. _stevoism_

_stevoism_ Web activity of OVER 9000! Staff Member Administrator

As stated above the best way to communicate with staff would be through a private conversation, I know I at least get emails when messaged on the forums but I do not get emails for the majority of the threads. As a staff member I would advise starting a private conversation with at least the admins ( @_stevoism_ & @UltimateAFS ). Obviously the more staff you include the faster a response may get to you as staff have additional was of comminicating with each other to resolve your issue.

5. ezlmaoo

ezlmaoo Active Member

I think he was referring to the use of /helpop or /ac in-game to contact as an alternate chat between a single player and all of staff should they need it. This is really only useful for huge servers where it's sometimes hard to identify who's staff and who isn't. Not only that, but it can easily be spammed by players, including by muted ones if the command isn't configured properly.

6. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

/ticket open <text>
    This is just for small messages, like little things.

7. PlutoGoddess

PlutoGoddess Active Member

It can be used for regular members aswell, not just for contacting staff.:p

8. Natzic

Natzic Natzic.exe has stopped responding. Staff Member Administrator

Just to clarify the /ticket command can only been seen by staff.
    Any player can use "/ticket open <text>" to send a ticket to staff though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin