1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

CCMC Resource Pack Catalog

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussion' started by InfiniteCorners, Aug 4, 2014.

1. InfiniteCorners

InfiniteCorners Commander of Blocks Staff Member

Owner
    Many people, myself included, have created their own resource packs and offered them for download to the player community however at this time they seem to be scattered all over the place and with no sticky thread for them they have been getting lost as they slowly drop down the list of recent threads posted in each category. So for the sake of easily finding/downloading CCMC player made resource packs I am making this sticky thread and encouraging everyone who wants to share their resource pack to post it here using the following criteria:

Required info:
    Name of Pack
    Download link (I recommend MediaFire as a hosting platform)
    (Last Updated)
    Brief description and base used to create pack (i.e. Fathful32, r3dcraft, johnsmithlegacy, etc)
    Approximate size of download

Optional Information:
    Screenshots (Please limit these to the 5 per post limited by the site and use thumbnails to limit scrolling through posts)
    Notable features (Please use the spoiler table to save space for the same reason as thumbnailed screenshots)

Please limit your posts to 1 per resource pack and refrain from commenting on other players' creation in this thread: This is meant to be a catalog of packs- not a forum for public discussion of them. Feel free to 'like' or tag as you please but for questions or feedback please pm the creator. If you update your resource pack simply go back and edit your download link and change the Last Updated field to reflect a new version. Thank you all and enjoy the new look of your minecraft.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Staff Approval Staff Approval x 1
  2. InfiniteCorners

Owner
    FaithlessCCMC Edition 32x (1.8)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k9cct5v3gl6ugkq/FaithlessCCMC.zip

(Last Updated 10/11/2014)

The GIBS Team resource pack modified for use by CCMC players. A heavily modified version of Vacctic's Faithful32 designed to fancify MC without making items and blocks unrecognizable. Best when used with Optifine- ctms (Connected Texture Maps) should begin working for red sandstone and the starfield as soon as they release a 1.8 version for it

Note: This pack can be used in both 1.7.X and 1.8 HOWEVER due to the new layout for the Steve skin placed human heads and players without a custom skin will look REALLY derpy in 1.7.X

18mb Download

• ALL new 1.8 features added
    • New more 'vanilla' Ore Blocks
    • Animated Diamond Ore, Diamond Block, Emerald Ore, and Emerald Block
    • Custom Door Textures (Obsidian, Quartz, Stone, Iron Bar, and Dark Wood)
    • Alteration to the lang file to make custom doors easier to find in creative searches
    • Smooth sandstone and smooth red sandstone made 'seamless' like the quarts block
    • New sandstone texture with better ctm
    • ctm created for red sandstone
    • Bookshelf top now uses oak wood texture (same massive ctm with frame around top)
    • Command block is now a black box with an orange Mojang logo
    • Removed GIBS Branding
    • CCMC Branded (Panting, pumpkin, and pack.png)
    • WAY too many tweaks, fixes and additions to list here

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  3. UltimateAFS

UltimateAFS Actually A Bear

Name of Pack: Ultimate's second faithful hybrid (this is the one i previously couldnt release.) (64x)
    Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/?t3b6b9rjwf2r8n7
    (Last updated 8/25/14)
    Brief description and base used to create pack:
    here we go...

This pack is a mix of:
    Sphax
    defscape
    soartex fanver
    a bag of shred
    r3dcraft smooth realism
    chroma hills
    Podus
    Huahwi pvp pack
    LB photo realism
    stats client
    efexware
    faithful venom
    Hyperion
    Avg pack
    Average's pack
    rapture pack
    Lovelights pvp pack
    Modern HD
    Spurrs PVP pack
    Skyrim sound pack

and many more im probably forgetting

Approximate size of download: 89 mb

Features include:
    - Custom mobs
    - Night sky with shooting stars (its not the same as the other, its less crowded)
    - Rare candy golden apples
    - Custom enchant glint (stands out so its easier to tell from a far...more of a convenience for me when playing sg or something like it)
    - Custom Sounds (not releasing music files though, copyright)
    - the following textures are animated: nether rack, nether quartz, soul sand, glowstone, enchant table, beacon, torch, enderpearl, ender eye, and an awesome nether star.
    - Custom particles combined with a clear underwater texture and a clear water texture make underwater extremely clear.
    - Low fire so youre not blinded during pvp
    - Custom lightmap (it adds a slight pinkish tone to the world. the reason i like it is because it makes the darks less dark)
    - Somewhat customized lang (working on it.)
    - Custom paintings from modernHD
    - Custom swords, armor, bow, and fishing rod
    - Special mushroom stew texture ( 16x bowl, extremely detailed inside)
    - Bacon porkchops

Planned:
    -changing raw fish to sushi (why not lol)
    - fully customized lang

NEWLY UPDATED:
    - new clock
    - New sugarcane texture (looks sort of like bamboo imo

DISCLAIMER: I own absolutely NO textures in this pack. All textures are from outside sources, and i give credit to each on making them.

NOTE: For now, this pack IS 1.8 compatible, BUT no 1.8 blocks are updated yet. Im working on it, but many of my sources are not yet updated.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. InfiniteCorners

Owner
    -BUMP- For Faithless CCMC Edition bug fixes and texture changes (10/11/2014)

Download link above or in signature.

• Fixed enchanting and server selection GUI
    • Changed default scree background from dirt to stone
    • Changed Andesite, Dorite, and Granite to a texture that looks less 'alien' in mines
    • Changed Polished Andesite, Dorite and Granite Into Stone Pilar, Stone Slat, and Stone Block for nice stone accent building
    • Changed Stone Slab texture to match Stone Texture
    • Made iron ore SLIGHTLY more visible while mining
    • Added Alex skin
    • New prismarine crystal/shard textures

• Like Like x 1
  5. Customised

Customised New Member

Could it please be a requirement to post a screenshot?
    I don't think anyone wants to download a resource pack without seeing it first. :p

6. InfiniteCorners

Owner
    FaithlessCCMC 1.9 Edition 32x

2016-03-06_00.30.20.png

That's right folks, now that 1.9 is out I felt it was time to update the CCMC edition of my Faithless resource pack. Due to an unbelievable amount of stuff added by Mojang I'm not going to bother littering this thread with screenshots trying to show everything added and changed.

For anyone who doesn't already know Faithless is a 32x resource pack (with a few 64x textures thrown in where greater definition was needed) I've put together to help spiff up the look of Minecraft without destroying the overall look. The vast majority of textures have been pulled from packs like DokuCraft, Johnsmith Legacy, Misa, Herobrine's Mansion, and a number of minor packs (some of which haven't been updated since 1.3) with my own custom textures added where I felt others were lacking.

This update has been way to big to cover all of the texture, ctm and animation additions I made over the last few days but, to the best of my knowledge, 1.9 should now be fully integrated. Beyond the 1.9 components some small tweaks have been made to 1.8 features mostly for the sake of making them more vanilla. Until Optifine updates the ctms will remain inactive but rest assured they are there, waiting for optifine to use them. Hope you all enjoy and if you find any bugs or anything I missed feel free to send me a PM telling me about the issue so I can fix it and release an update.

New, spookier enderdragon (Misa Photorealistic)
    Polished Andesite, Diorite, and Granite have been made more vanilla
    1.8 Wooden doors have been made more vanilla (Dokucraft Light)
    Different Rabbit
    Inverted Daylight Detector fixed

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8fx39lna40oozvo/FaithlessCCMC+1.9.zip

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Buhk

Buhk Active Member

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. InfiniteCorners

Owner
    Which textures? Pro Tip: It's easier to know what you have gone over and what you still need to do if you move your 'done' images one by one into the .zip file and just let default fill in everything missing. If you do it that way then anyone who loads your pack can open it and see what textures to look at. Also, not sure if you started working with 1.9 yet but if you want to get rid of that red warning box you should open up the pack.mcmeta with a text editor and change the version from 1 to 2. You can also change the description and such there but the version:1 is why the red warning is popping up.

9. InfiniteCorners

Owner
    FaithlessCCMC 1.9 Bug Fix Update

A critical issue was discovered that had banner patterns looking derpy and not transferring to shields properly. This updated version of the pack corrects this issue and gets everyone's shields looking right again. 2 additional changes are to the face of snowmen (didn't realize you could shear the pumpkin off now) and the overall appearance of Skeleton Horses (texture didn't matter to me until they added traps) to better match my skeletons and with a saddle texture, you know; since you can ride them now. Enjoy and happy crafting.

Before:
    2016-03-13_09.19.33.png

After:
    2016-03-13_09.22.27.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9mvwc5jh96a53ba/FaithlessCCMC+1.9.zip

(As always a download link to the latest version will be in my signature as well as here)

• Like Like x 1
  10. InfiniteCorners

Owner
    FaithlessCCMC 1.10 Edition 32x

Updated for the most recent release. Special thanks to the Wolfhound texture pack which is where I found the nifty cloaks for my stray/husk. Not entirely satisfied with the netherwart block but... eh, it'll work for now. It's a stupid block anyway.

2016-06-21_03.24.16.png 2016-06-21_03.31.35.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

Thank you sir for sharing your hard work. we enjoy it. :O)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Orbitalz

Orbitalz Member

I agree, this pack does look pretty cool! I'll have to give it a try. Nice seeing you again Infinite :)

13. InfiniteCorners

Owner
    FaithlessCCMC 1.11 Edition 32x
    Updated for the most recent Minecraft release. A special thanks to the Conquest and Doku resource packs who are responsible for the most of the texture work. I believe I got everything from this update but, as always, if you notice anything strange or broken, feel free to send me a message or let me know ingame.
    2017-02-05_06.13.11.png

Camo Creepers!
    A fun little add-on for adventurers who like to be spooked. When used with optifine and placed as the top resource pack this resource pack skins creepers so they better blend in with their environment. White creepers spawn in snowy areas, tan creepers spawn in the desert and in the forest you should remember: that tree really might be moving. (Skins ideal for FaithlessCCMC, Misa+ or DokuDark)
    2016-07-11_04.53.28.png 2016-07-11_04.57.54.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Thanks for maintaining this for the community. :)

15. InfiniteCorners

Owner
    Faithless CCMC Edition Updated to 1.12

I know, I know, it's a bit late but at least I got it out before 1.13. I think I've gotten everything although bugs are always possible. Feel free to PM me if you notice any bugs or have any questions/comments.

• Hype Train! Hype Train! x 1
  16. DuxV

DuxV Guest

Do you have any screenshots of the texture?

17. _stevoism_

_stevoism_ Web activity of OVER 9000! Staff Member Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  18. InfiniteCorners

Owner
    2018-04-07_20.15.28.png

I wasn't going to bother with any screenshots for this version since so little was added beyond color changes being made. Most of what my pack has can be seen by scrolling up through my other version posts. All in all this was a fairly small addition texture-wise, now 1.13 will be a totally different story.

I do mind- those bookshelves look like crap. What's the point of having a massive connected texture map for it if you aren't going to use optifine?

19. InfiniteCorners

Owner
    Faithless CCMC Edition Updated to 1.13

2018-08-29_03.56.21.png

Of all the updates in the history of Minecraft 1.13 has been the largest. Between additions and code changes updating this pack to 1.13 was a huge project I'm extremely happy to be done with. I believe I've gotten everything, everything I could check anyway, however I won't know for certain until an official release of optifine is out since the current beta build doesn't have all of its features yet. Until then, enjoy the pack. As always you can download my pack at any time using the link in my signature. Hope to see you all around the server soon!

Left to Right: Coral, Blocks (and a Phantom), Items, Ocean Mobs:

2018-08-29_03.55.31.png 2018-08-29_03.38.54.png 2018-08-29_03.16.51.png 2018-08-29_03.06.44.png

Fun Fact: I'm not sure if you folks are familiar with Misa's Realistic resource pack but I used her Enderdragon textures as the source material to make my phantom and it's sounding like the guys maintaining the pack are actually going to use my phantom for it. Players around the world will be running in fear of my little phantom, pretty cool right?

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. InfiniteCorners

Owner
    FaithlessCCMC Updated to 1.13.1

While no additions have been made in game between 1.13 and 1.13.1 I have made some noteworthy improvements to this pack. I altered the turtle helmet to make it look more like just a hollowed out shell since Turtle Shell is its actual in game name and tweaked the colors of the scute and shell icons so they are more in line with the turtle entity and helmet. I also changed the coloring of the jungle trapdoor so that it matches up with the door rather than being darker. Textures for the jukebox and noteblock have been changed to have a more decorative look similar to the crafting table and added a custom block model so the noteblock could have different top/bottom texture to make it look good. The painting item has also had a slight revision to make it look more like a painting than an empty frame and the CCMC logo for the pumpkin vignette is now crisp and clear rather than blurry and distorted.

Most excitingly, and the reason I decided to update the pack to 1.13.1, is I have completely overhauled the trident and improved it dramatically. I've made a custom item model to override the existing entity rendering and after a LOT of trial and error now have a trident that looks like every other weapon in the game. The difference was well worth the work. As always, the most recent download link is always in my signature- Enjoy.

FaithlessCCMC 1.13:
    2018-09-07_10.30.36.png

FaithlessCCMC 1.13.1:
    2018-09-07_10.29.34.png