1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Buying DP items!!

Discussion in 'Survival Server' started by Bloktopus, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Bloktopus

Bloktopus Active Member

Unfortunately I missed the DP from a few days ago!
    I am therefore ready to purchase any of these items, for my personal collection.
    Payment is as you please, I can give diamonds, or for special named items I can give double of their generic counterparts, for example. Everything is negotiable! I am looking for at least one of each DP item!
    If someone (staff?) has the list of things that were dropped, it'd be extra cool if you could post that below too!

2. MCMCaveman

MCMCaveman Well-Known Member

Yes, the Drop Party items are for the next server museum. So please contribute or sell them to us.

3. lee23michael

lee23michael A Good Man :D

LOL. I was in the drop party, but unfortunately when staff dropped stuff, my laptop was frozen because the huge amount of items on the ground, my laptop could not process that much update(too old). However, I did pick some items, if u need, i can give one of each to you. Msg me when u see me in game :D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. symbolater

symbolater Member

i have some heads from the drop party i will trade them

• Like Like x 1
  5. Material_

Material_ Community Blacksmith

It was mostly heads, boats, wooden shovels, new potions, and BEST of all CCMC shields!!!
    I MAY be willing to sell one of my shields...
    -EJ

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
    • Like Like x 1