1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Old Contests Building Builders Build Off

Discussion in 'Server Contests' started by _stevoism_, Apr 20, 2017.

Do you want to participate on

Poll closed Apr 29, 2017.
  1. 06MAY2017

66.7%
  2. 13MAY2017

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. _stevoism_

_stevoism_ Web activity of OVER 9000! Staff Member Administrator

-Building Builders Build Off-

Generic info:
    How is it going everyone. I plan to host a little build off in one of the upcoming weekends. Either May 6th or the 13th. I will add a poll to this where you can vote for either(or both) day you'd be able to partake.

Estimated time line:
    Telling the other staff I want to do a build off:20APR2017 Voting for day opened:20APR2017
    Voting for day closed:29APR2017
    Conversations about times started:29APR2017
    Build times locked in:03MAY2017/10MAY2017 (pending on other vote results)
    Building taking place:06MAY2017/13MAY2017(pending on other vote results)
    Voting by staff:07MAY2017/14MAY2017(pending on other vote results)
    Voting by the people:08MAY2017/15MAY2017(pending on other vote results)
    Issuing staff prize:08MAY2017/15MAY2017(pending on other vote results)
    Issuing player vote prize:20MAY2017

Building Information:
    It will be held in a staff controlled area, with supplies provided by the staff team. All builders will be presented with a set amount of items and will not be able to request items while building. The builders will be able to request special items up-to 24 hours prior to the build off. Once the day prior hits we will no longer accept special item requests and you will get only the default set. This is to make both the implementation of the game and the overall moderation (server and game) easier.

Judging:
    Staff will look at the builders builds and grade them accordingly. Any build that we deem does not meet the standards of the building topic will not be saved and/or used in the player voting portion.

Ultimately if we do not get enough builders it either will not happen or the prizes will not be as good. Either way should be fun!

Regards,
    _s_

• Hype Train! Hype Train! x 3
    • Staff Approval Staff Approval x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. CoRe_Infuego

CoRe_Infuego Member

Lol had a similar idea to this a couple weeks back? inspiration from me maybe.....? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. _stevoism_

No, no, no.... I don't think so....

I was more so thinking of when I was a player and we had a build off. Though I probably won't do a giant bedrock box xD

4. _stevoism_

Sorry all. I guess it is a bad time for this since we only got a few people who wanted to play. That said imma call this canceled....

That said I am still going to work on getting a different concept going and hope for a better turn out....

• Informative Informative x 1