1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Build Game! Players needed!

Discussion in 'Server Creativity' started by urbansith, Dec 17, 2015.

1. urbansith

urbansith Active Member

Hi all!

For those of you who don't know, I have a Youtube Channel ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNVC9qkukRdPjX2XpDO5SfQ) I have been posting various Let's Play type videos. Mostly Minecraft.

Starting soon I will be making different types of videos that involve other players. That means YOU! I need at least three (3) people to help me with my first idea, what I am simply calling "Build Game!" It will be a ten minute commitment (plus a couple of minutes to explain). I would like to get most of the recording done by the end of this weekend so I can post the video before Christmas.

All the rules will be explained at the time of recording. If you would like to participate please leave a message here, in a private message, or message me in-game. Thanks in advance!

2. _stevoism_

_stevoism_ Web activity of OVER 9000! Staff Member Administrator

I'm staff so I prob shouldn't be in it but if you want to get with me in game( then on ts) I may be able to help you set up for it!

3. urbansith

urbansith Active Member

I'm actually all set up. Just need to coordinate some times. And staff can play.

4. urbansith

urbansith Active Member

BUMP...

5. Material_

Material_ Community Blacksmith

this would be fun. im interested in starting a channel too. maybe i can record some of this too. I cant today but the rest of the week ill be open

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  6. urbansith

urbansith Active Member

7. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

I should be around Monday and Tuesday, at random intervals.