1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Buhk's YouTube Account

Discussion in 'Server Creativity' started by Buhk, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Buhk

Buhk Active Member

I have recently put up a video on my youtube channel showing a tour around spawn and all the warps. I hope you check it out and tell me what you think. I don't have a microphone so there wasn't any audio. Thanks guys, happy crafting!

YT Vid:

• Like Like x 1
  2. urbansith

urbansith Active Member

Looks good. Glad to see more people getting on the YT train. What is your FOV set at? Just curious.

3. Buhk

Buhk Active Member

Quake Pro.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mahp

mahp Active Member

Good job but i have one objection, it is kinda pointless doing a spawn tour without mic. Good job tho and happy crafting to you too!

5. Buhk

Buhk Active Member

I have posted a new video. It is a tour of the official Team Akatsuki Leaf 2 Base. Hope you enjoy!

6. mahp

mahp Active Member

7. InfiniteCorners

InfiniteCorners Commander of Blocks Staff Member

Owner
    He's using my texture pack, the one linked in my signature. You'll have to forgive the different doors/polished stones, I tried something different with them and ended up not being a huge fan of it, I'll probably change them to something more vanilla for 1.9

8. lee23michael

lee23michael A Good Man :D

Need some talking or music in the video, otherwise it is too boring. Anyway, good job, keep going :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Buhk

Buhk Active Member

First episode of Minecraft Survival Games!

10. StellBell2866

StellBell2866 Active Member

Nice! I see you added music!

11. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Thanks for recording on CrystalCraftMC, the more people recording and streaming here, the better. :) I would also look into checking out a mic to add a narration capacity to your videos!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Buhk

Buhk Active Member

So, when I was on CCMC today I saw this guy named LukeSkyBarker asking for staff. We decided to troll him, and here's what happened.

Part 1:

Part 2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. InfiniteCorners

InfiniteCorners Commander of Blocks Staff Member

Owner
    Haha, I know that spawner. Gotta love when a troll drops by to offer a little extra entertainment.

14. TheEnderPrince

TheEnderPrince Active Member

Buy the full version of BandiCam... I hate the logo on the screen... Good vid tho!

15. TheEnderPrince

gotta love when my base underground (which was hidden amazingly well) was griefed somehow...

16. Buhk

Buhk Active Member

Alright, everyone has been complaining about how the quality is so horrible and pixely. Well, I have finally managed to figure out how to make non-laggy, 720p, no Bandicam logo videos. There is one condition. They are half screen. I use OBS, so there are two choices. Could someone please tell me how to record in halfscreen and make them fullscreen or would you rather have 10 fps fullscreen videos?

17. TheEnderPrince

OBS is better and less demanding I recommend using OBS and what do you mean OBS doesn't let you record full screen? It should

18. Buhk

Buhk Active Member

OBS does let me record full screen, it is just a lot less fps. Full screen has around 10 where half has 60-150.

19. Buhk

Buhk Active Member

Here is a sample of a half screen recording.

20. MCMCaveman

MCMCaveman Well-Known Member

Set obs to record your minecraft window and do not play in full screen. Instead, set your minecraft window size within your version settings.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1