1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!
  2. If you are about to write an unban appeal, please read this thread so you write your application in the proper format! If you do not write it properly, your appeal will be ignored.

Accepted Banned For x-ray

Discussion in 'Unban / Unmute Applications' started by LordRamHorns, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordRamHorns

LordRamHorns New Member

Dear CrystalCraftMC,
    My name is LordRamHorns, I was banned from CrystalCraft for using X-ray to raid a player's base. I take full responsibility for this rule i have broken. My ban will be removed on 2015-06-03 and that is quite a long time to be banned for and i do not want to waste time not playing on CrystalCraft, not being able to help new people and not being able to be in CrystalCraft's community.
    I broke one of CrystalCraft's rules because i was selfish and greedy. I recently had my base raided, and i was very sad. I downloaded a X-ray texture pack and used it to raid someone elses base, so i can get new resources to start over and build a new base. I also broke one of CrystalCraft's rules because i was very poor and i wanted to use the x-ray texture pack to find diamonds.
    I think i deserve to be unbanned because i had only used the X-ray texture pack once on CrystalCraft and i have not used it on any other server. I also think i should be unbanned because I did not realise that X-ray was such a big of a deal and that i did not realise the consequences was this high and that it could damage the server that much. Also I am a really nice person and very friendly and at the time when i used X-ray to destroy and raid another players base i was not myself, i was sad and frustrated, there was a fog hiding my true self. I don't want other people to see me as a bad person for what i have done.
    I swear that i will uphold every rule of CrystalCraft and if broken i will respectfully and understandably allow the ban to come upon me till the due end of the ban. You can trust that i will follow the CrystalCraft rules because I love playing on the server, I love the community, I love helping people and I love when i get help from Crystalcraft's friendly community.
    I plan to follow the CrystalCraftMC rules from now on by always double checking the rules each time i get online, by always thinking twice before i say something or do something, by making sure i am always respectful to everyone and to never break a CrystalCraftMC rule again. This will make me a better person in the CrystalCraft community because i will be able to show how i really am and that im a friendly, nice, helpful and respectful person and is someone who people can trust and be happy around.
    The rule i broke should be followed by me and the rest of CrystalCraft's community because X-ray is against the CrystalCraft rules. It is cheating. And it spoils the fun of Minecraft for other people on the CrystalCraftMC server. It also makes you look like a bad person and somebody people don't want to be around. p.s. i have deleted x-ray and i wish to never see it again.

Extremely sorry,
    -LordRamHorns

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  2. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

*Appeal under discussion.*

For the record, this is the same thing that you emailed in to us.

3. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Appeal accepted.

It seems you are fairly honest with your fault and I think you have learned your lesson about x-raying. Your ban has been shortened to the minimum two-week ban for x-raying. See you server-side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.