1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Discussion in 'Ask the Staff' started by ZuniBBa, May 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ZuniBBa

ZuniBBa Member

Since 1.13 is right around the corner, will the CCMC world reset for this update? after all there will be major changes and I feel like it would be needed and/or wanted by many other players also but idk.

2. Wonckay

Wonckay Active Member

You hate me, don't you? You hate me and all the work I've done and all the building I've invested in. You seethe at the idea of me living in anything but a crudely-built, dimly-lit half-a-stack-of-dirt shack two-hundred blocks from spawn. In fact, the thought of me coddled up in a one-tile foxhole with a trapdoor for an entrance, restarting my farm for the 83rd time with nothing but a carrot, two eggs and an egg-shaped snowball is your greatest delight. Why does your murderous rage burn against me so?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. InfiniteCorners

InfiniteCorners Commander of Blocks Staff Member

Owner
    There are no plans to reset the world with the release of of 1.13. There are some big changes in 1.13 however nothing in it is so expansive that the world would need regenerated. I've already played my own 1.12 worlds in 1.13 and there are no chunk errors or problems with the game generating the new oceans. People spend a lot of time and energy building their homes on CCMC and I don't see any reason to undo all that work without good cause.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. ZuniBBa

ZuniBBa Member

wait wut I was just curious about what would happen ion got beef

5. Wonckay

Wonckay Active Member

Good, I'm glad our centuries-long rivalry can finally come to the end; pity that it could not have been so some millennia sooner in one of our earlier reincarnations, so the billions of innocent mortals slain in the wake of our legendary clashes across the galaxy might have been saved. At least they rest peacefully now.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1